Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Full size truck/SUV or mid-size truck/SUV?


I am car shopping. I live in southeast Minnesota so we see a fair amount of snow in the winter months. I do moderate traveling so fuel efficiency isn't my biggest concern! I just can't determine what is best for me, a full size pickup/SUV (F150, Silverado, Dodge Ram, Suburban, etc) or a mid size (ford ranger, Chevy s10, Chevy Blazer, Ford Explorer, etc). I don't do a ton of heavy towing but when I do I want to know my truck has more than enough nuts to do it. Somebody give their opinion to help sway me because I cannot decide for the life of me! I also intend to get aftermarket exhaust and I know V8 engines sound much better than V6 engines do when modding the exhaust so help!

Read more: Full size truck/SUV or mid-size truck/SUV?