Saturday, October 17, 2015

Issues with 2002 Ford F-250 Dash Lights?


i'm having a lot of electrical issues with my truck. A lot of the dash warning lights are on, but, so far, they don't seem to be affecting the truck. Here's a list of the issues I'm having:
- Anti-lock brake system light (intermittent)
- Emission system light (intermittent)
- Battery light (always on)
- Check gage light (always on)
- Door ajar light (always on)
- Engine coolant temperature gauge doesn't seem to be functioning
- When fuel gauge reaches a quarter of a tank, the truck is out of fuel
- Speedometer will occasionally jump around
- Cab lights inconsistent

I know that's a lot of things to be going wrong with the truck, especially if I'm not noticing anything physically wrong with it's performance. I'm wondering if this could just be an instrument cluster issue? And if not is there anything else that could cause all of these problems? Does anyone know of any simple ways I could check some of these systems myself to see if they're actually in need of repairs, or I'm getting false warning lights.

Thanks for any help!

Read more: Issues with 2002 Ford F-250 Dash Lights?