Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Why is it so hard to find the specific car image search I really need here damn it. Help?


Why is it so hard to find the specific car image search I really need here damn it! I was involved in a fender bender on a highway near me last Tuesday and since I haven't had an accident in over a decade, I completely spaced on taking a photo of the damage to the other car (only had his after market rear camera knocked off) and so now I was asked to find photos on the net of a 2010 Ford SUV type car (forget the model and the copy of his insurance info only lists "Ford", was a dark green Ford and the bumper color matched the car) and find the one with the same bumper (it wasn't like straight all the way across, it had like raised ridges or bumps, not sure how to explain it)… Any ideas for finding photos? I need photos of all angles but more specifically the REAR BUMPER… Any help is greatly appreciated!

Read more: Why is it so hard to find the specific car image search I really need here damn it. Help?