Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Is a 2007 dodge caliber sxt a good car? Or an avenger?


I am getting a new car this weekend. I have been searching around since last week and came across two car lots, one finances ( the one with the dodge avenger ) and one is a buy here pay here. ( dodge caliber ) out of my whole life ( im 21 ) ive had Two chevy impalas, a chrysler, and a ford 500. Which was all good cars not much work needed to be done at all. But now i am looking for a new car I've always liked the dodge avenger and have been wanting one. But came past the Dodge Caliber and i like that as well it has many features great sound system etc i read alot about that. But was doing research on the caliber and read good and bad reviews on it. Some says its a good car some said it has too many problems had to replace too many things etc. I want to know which car would be better as far as maintenance wise, gas mileage wise, etc. I sure dont want to waste my money on something and have it break down along the road. I guess it just depends on how you take care of the car im guessing? Or does the dodge caliber sucks that bad?

Read more: Is a 2007 dodge caliber sxt a good car? Or an avenger?