Monday, November 16, 2015

Which one of these cars would make the best first car?


I'm having trouble deciding between a 2004 Acura TL, a 2004 Acura TSX, 2004+ maxima, or an Altima 3.5 of the same year. Which one do you think is the best car for a teenage driver all around? (Efficiency, safety, & practicability)

Thank you for reading:)
Added (1). @TheReal That's fair, I have changed my mind quite a bit as i'm pretty indecisive with some stuff. However I can get my class 5 (GDL) in about a month and a half and i'm hoping to get one of the cars listed above.

@ANDRE L i have calculated all of the expenses (including insurance and fuel) for each of these cars and i make more than enough to be able to own them. I'm not interested in a Ford Focus or an "older economy car" otherwise i would've listed it above

Read more: Which one of these cars would make the best first car?