Monday, July 21, 2014

2011 Ford Fiesta problems?

I just bought a used 2011 Ford Fiesta about 3 weeks ago, and ever since, I've been noticing more and more issues. At first, I noticed a grinding noise during acceleration the first week. Next, I noticed if I'm on a highway going 65mph, I feel as though I'm losing control of my car. I don't know if this is because of faulty shocks or what. Finally, I just noticed this morning that it shakes and jerks pretty bad at low speeds ( I was in a traffic jam ).

I'm scared my car isn't reliable, and I'm nervous that I'll have to pay for it all even though I just got the dang thing. My previous car was a '97 Dodge Intrepid, and it was a piece of junk. I don't want this to happen to me again. I went in looking for a reliable car!

Read more: 2011 Ford Fiesta problems?