Tuesday, March 17, 2015

2001 Ford Explorer Shaking and vibrating when when turning, steering is also not right?

I have a 2001 ford explorer. Recently, I started hearing a cranking "errrrrrrggh" noise and it only got worse, now it's to the point where not only does it make that noise, it also vibrates and shakes really bad. But only when turning the steering wheel, I checked the power steering fluid. It's good and full. The tires are basically brand new (about 6 months) I live somewhere where they NEVER fix the roads so every time you blink you hit a pot hole the size of new Jersey, and it hits so hard, it seriously sounds like everything is just going to fall off. I am a woman and have no clue what to do about this, I wish I could explain more!

Read more: 2001 Ford Explorer Shaking and vibrating when when turning, steering is also not right?