Sunday, March 29, 2015

Should I get cloth seats or leather seats?

I am debating between the 2003 Ford Expedition XLT and the 2003 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer. The Expedition XLT will have cloth seats and a front bench seat. The Expedition Eddie Bauer will have leather seats and a front bucket seats. Should I go for the Expedition XLT with the cloth seats and front bench seat? Or should I go for the Expedition Eddie Bauer with the leather seats and the front buckets? I like them both. Please list pros & cons for me. Thanks everybody.
Added (1). I forgot to mention I will drive it in college and my friends would pile in. I want easy to clean and lasts forever. It can't stain or hold smell. My car will look showroom new. I'm not joking. I am going to be a college student who respects his car and takes extremely good care of it. Can I get cleaner that makes my truck smell like new car?
Added (2). What interior color should I go for black with gray accents or tan?

Read more: Should I get cloth seats or leather seats?