Monday, March 16, 2015

Why does my 2003 Ford Taurus SE shake when idling?

So, my 2003 Ford Taurus SE has 170k on it. It started to run rough about a month ago. Took it to a shop where they told me it was running on 5 cylinders and misfiring. All injectors were replaced as well as spark plugs and coils. 15k miles ago my MAF sensor was replaced as well. What the shop did fixed my Ford for about a week. $550 later. And now it's doing something very strange. It drives just fine. When im going through my gears. But, for example, when I'm at a stop light my car is in gear but completely stopped. Its like it jerks itself around and shakes. I don't know if this is a misfire or what. But if I put it in neutral when I'm stopped it doesn't do it. Only when in gear. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate your help. Thank you!

Read more: Why does my 2003 Ford Taurus SE shake when idling?