Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Brake issue with 04' Ford Taurus? Help?

My car's brakes feel like they're bout gone. It goes down to the floor almost. When going down a steep hill, it wont hold. Ran a red light once already thru traffic cause i couldnt stop. A couple weeks ago i took it to a garage to have the brakes fixed. They replaced the front brake pads and rotors. And told me the brakes were "spongy". I figured it was because i bought cheaper brake pads. After paying and getting my car back. I soon found out the problem was still there. So its something more than need brakes replaced. A friend mentioned it could be the "Anti-Lock" for the brakes. That they had the same problem before. Need to know what could cause this. Whether its Anti-Lock or something else.

Read more: Brake issue with 04' Ford Taurus? Help?