Monday, August 10, 2015

Ford Fusion 2010 vs Acura TSX 2007?


As the title says, I'm really thinking of getting either a Ford Fusion 2010 Sport or an Acura TSX 2007.

I'm thinking of the Acura because of its appearance. It also seems. To be somewhat sporty and customizable. It also is fast and has some luxury, which is what I'm actually looking for.

However the bad thing about the Acura is that it doesn't seat back passengers that well, and seeing how I'm married and will be having a family soon, it is something I seriously have to consider.

I'm considering the Fusion because of this. The Fusion can fit more people in it, and I'm sure a baby seat wouldn't difficult to put into it. Also it has a bit luxury and the sport version seems to be pretty good as well.

Can anyone give me some input between this two cars?

Read more: Ford Fusion 2010 vs Acura TSX 2007?