Tuesday, August 18, 2015

From owners of these vehicles what do you love and hate about your vehicle?


So, I've been looking into purchasing a second car for quite a while now… My wife and I are looking into compact and subcompact sedans due to out need for four doors, better fuel economy, and our want to keep things smaller.

Chevy Sonic
Chevy Cruze
Ford Focus
Honda Civic
Honda Fit
Hyundai Elantra
Kia Rio
Mazda 3
Subaru Impreza (wagon)
Toyota Corolla
Toyota Prius C
Volkswagen Jetta

I know this is quite a list, and we hope to downsize before we get serious! I'd like to know how some owners of these vehicles feel about their purchase or lease, the pros, the cons - maybe to help alleviate some personal concerns and enlighten the concerns not available to us just yet. Please respond with the year and mileage of your current vehicle, as well as all the gritty and euphoric details. Also, I am not looking for reviews from people who do not own one of these vehicles, respectively.

Read more: From owners of these vehicles what do you love and hate about your vehicle?