Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mechanic failed to fix my car because he was Busy?


I recently took my black 99 ford Mustang to the mechanic because it needed fuel pump relay replaced, I took it to him on Friday the 31st of August, and he had it for a whole week and never did anything to it!, I visited him Friday August the 7th and he said he would have it ready by Sunday the 9th, I stopped by the 9th and he said he would have it ready Monday, I stopped by Monday and he said Tomorrow because he was busy, by this time I was super angry and asked him if he really was going to have it ready because I needed it, and if he couldn't to let me know so I could take it somewhere else, and he got mad at me and got my keys and told me to take it elsewhere then!, and what pissed me off the most was that he was working on a car that they had just brought in, when I had brought mine in first almost 2 weeks ago! My question is what step should I take I really want to call the cops, I honestly think he owes me something for wasting my time like that…
Added (1). I meant to say like file a complaint or something because he could be doing it to others.

Read more: Mechanic failed to fix my car because he was Busy?