Sunday, December 27, 2015

I have this ludicrous plan, I will go to Honduras and become millionaire gangsta?


Am bored of waking up everyday, removing my curtains from the window, their lies a cloud of greyness, as I look at the dull sky i see a no silver lining. All I want is to be like that rapper Rick Ross or 50 cent with the mansions and them women, I dream that I'll make it big and get myself out of this town. The fact is am a average 19 year old living at home with my parents and they just work and come home and complain. I get angry at society, I don't want to but I can't help it. I drive Ford Focus 2004 old banga, I see a Mercedes pull up next to me. Wow I think you're one lucky man or women. I want that happiness, I know you worked your socks off etc. I say to myself and I think what if I hop on a plane, a new fresh start not my parents hovering down my neck cause I feel that way. Point is that life is just not fair without a hitch their lies the success of a man from nothing to something but that's just hitch in kids mind that'll need proving life's worth something till you dream it or make a move - Amen I pray Lord can you hear me, the pain is hell bound x

Read more: I have this ludicrous plan, I will go to Honduras and become millionaire gangsta?