Wednesday, December 30, 2015

What Are Your Opinions On Buying A Car With A Lot Of Miles?

I've never used this fourum, so please be patient with me.

I am looking at a 2009, Ford Focus, 1.6, TDCi, DPF, Zetec, 5dr, Estate in grey with black back window privacy glass, diesel, manual, at 95,000 miles and would like your opinions on what you think about mileage above 90,000 at £4,500

I currently drive a 2012 Ford Fiesta 1.2, 3dr, in red with 33,000 miles and thinking of trading it in for a bigger car and want to stick with Ford also what do you think I could get off the price with an exchange?

I went to look at the Focus and it's in very good condition, clean engine, good tires, immaculate interior, very happy with the car and the dealership was good to. Very friendly helpful staff, who don't mind customers popping in to have a look. And probably should mention I want a bigger car for family, dogs and work.

If I need more information, please feel free to comment down below and I'll update the question. What Are Your Opinions On Buying A Car With A Lot Of Miles

Read more: What Are Your Opinions On Buying A Car With A Lot Of Miles?