Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Best car speaker / Sub system for overall sound quality?


Just looking to get some general ideas as to what brand, types, or options of car speaker and sub systems I might want to research and consider. Looking for best overall sound quality for all music types, but ultimately I listen to classic rock more than anything. Dosen t mean I don t like subwoofers though… I want it to sound good, and sound good LOUD when I want it loud, and sound good at normal volume when the wife is in the car ;)

I know engines, but I don t know the first thing about stereo systems. So any general ideas or advice on where to start would be appreciated. Its a 65 Ford sedan… So its a huge car with an enormous trunk.Money is not really an issue here, but how much should I expect to be spending all said and done? Thanks!

Read more: Best car speaker / Sub system for overall sound quality?