First off before I start my question I really don't want mean answers I been trying to get an answer for a bit now and it's annoying if you don't know what your talking about and are rude.
I financed a car at a delarship yesterday. Got approved for 13k and the car in Total was 12k and I also traded my car in and out $700 down. I called capitol one, finance department, and they said they will not know if the loan is finalized until they get the contract and finalize. Does approval mean I got the car or not? And is it a real set price of monthly payments. I don't want the car dealership calling later within the week asking for the car back. I heard many horror stories online about people getting scammed they will call days later saying the financing fell though. It's my first time buying a car and I need real help. Anyone get me? Note I bought this at a ford/Lincoln dealership.
Read more: Need information on new auto loan with capitol one?