Monday, July 31, 2017

Not understanding my auto contract after signing

I may be a little dumb but these contracts I can't understand. Yeah I should of had someone with me while buying the car I was stupid. Besides the fact, capital One is lending me money for the car supposly. Have not got the full finalize documents since I got this car two days ago. But if the loan doesn't go the way I want it to be what happens next? Will they want the car back? Higher APR? The APR is pretty high enough but I have been reading horror stories online about spot deliveries. The dealership is Ford. So what I'm asking is I don't see anywhere in the contract on the FSIC that it says "sellers right to cancel". And I also read up online that the signed contract means that's how much I'll be paying a month. And it's gaunreented? It's my first time buying a car so please help.

Read more: Not understanding my auto contract after signing