Long story short, my parents got me a fully loaded 2011 Ford Edge for my graduation gift in 2014, in 2016, my Mother died of Breast Cancer. I can't afford my car note as I never imagined paying for a gift. My family hit a terrible loss of income, and it's hard even trying to keep our home (which we can now barely afford because of medical bills).
I didn't pay my car payment and was going to let it go to Repo, but my Father flipped when I told him, now I'm stuck and he s trying to force me to get it refinanced in my name and I just want to get something more simple and affordable for my age. Mind you my payment is almost $400 a month.
Read more: I can't afford my car, but my Father wants me to try and keep paying for it, although it doesn't go towards my credit