Sunday, August 20, 2017

Thinking about Buying a truck? - 1

I already have a car but I want to buy this 1975 f250 camper special it has little rust and 150k original miles (so he says) but I'm going to go test drive it and look it over of course just wondering if these are good trucks if anyone who's owned one or knew someone who owned one could tell me how good or bad they are I understand I could probably get a newer truck but I've always said if I was getting a truck it'd be an older ford and i feel it'd be less complicated to work on I changed the starter on my dads 07 Tundra what a effin headache that was took me 2 hours in my 1966 corvair changing that starter takes like 20-30 min

Read more: Thinking about Buying a truck? - 1