So I'm turning 16 in April and I can either get a used 2015 Ford Mustang V6 or a Used 2015 Dodge Challenger V6. I have always wanted a muscle/pony car all my life and I think they both are beasts, (and yes, I hate camaros). And I'm not looking for criticism or don't get it or don't get a V6, because I can't afford a V8. I'm also not stupid and gonna go fast on the streets and get into a car wreck. I love how challengers sound and their bold looks but I also just love mustangs, like which is better? Which would be faster? Which would sound better? I'm really stuck on which to choose because they are both great. Don't say camaro or V8 or get something else because I'm getting one of these but I just don't know which one to choose. Help
Read more: Dodge Challenger or Ford Mustang? - 2