Thursday, October 15, 2015

Suggestions for a small car with some towing capacity?


I'm looking for some suggestions for a small, fuel efficient, car that has some towing ability. I'm not the most confident driver hence why i'm looking for something small, but I also need to be able to tow a trailer carrying my sons dirtbike. The bike only weighs 80KG so it wouldn't be a very heavy load.
I've also seen various setups that allow a bike to be moved via a hitch mount which looks more ideal than using a trailer, but these have all been on larger cars.
Cars looked at so far:
Ford KA: Not allowed to Tow ANYTHING
Fiat 500: Not allowed to Tow ANYTHING (According to what i've read)
Toyota Yaris: Seems a little big:/
Can anyone offer any more suggestions?
Would be much appreciated.
Thanks.

Read more: Suggestions for a small car with some towing capacity?