Friday, November 27, 2015

94 Ford Ranger clicking noise?


Alright so i have a 94 Ford Ranger and today it started making a continuous clicking noise in the back right tire while driving. It would stop when the truck was stopped. Well after driving on it for a bit the noise started making a higher pitched noise. I was just trying to get home so i kept going. Then it stopped all of a sudden and i noticed something fall out from under my truck. I couldn t find the pieced but i know nothing was driving before the higher pitched noise started. Any ideas on what it is? I know im being very vague but i m not sure on how to explain it. After it came off it made no more noises. I plan having my mechanic look at it tomorrow when i have my tires replaced but its bugging me. I can provide other details if needed.

Read more: 94 Ford Ranger clicking noise?