Sunday, November 22, 2015

Can you solve these issues?


1991 Ford ranger 2.3L

The shifter swings out to the side. It shifts fine but the shifter can freely move around even when it's in gear.

The aftermarket stereo stays on even when the ignition is off. All other accessories turn off but the stereo stays on.

The only way to turn the ignition off is to hit a little button on top of the steering column to get the key to turn off.

The car takes a long time to start. You have to lay on the starter for about 15-20 seconds before the engine cranks.

Somebody has graciously let me borrow their car in my time of need and I don't have the money to take it to a mechanic but I've been known to rectify some simple issues before and would like to return it in better condition than I got it.

Thanks!

Read more: Can you solve these issues?