Sunday, November 15, 2015

Inherited a car don't know what to do with my other car?


So my grandpa passed away about a month ago. He left what he had left to my grandma, my aunts, uncles, and cousins. He left me his 2012 Honda Accord. Im really honored as we always talked about cars in general and I helped him pick out this car. He had financed it and had GAP insurance on it and since he's now gone the car is mine free and clear.

The problem is I am so emotionally attached to his car that I must keep it and drive it forever (I mean its a Honda with only 12,000 miles). I also have a car of my own that I've financed about a year ago (2014 Ford Focus). I feel that I should sell my car but I can't because its not paid off. I also can't drive both cars. I do have a best friend who lives in a different state for work but doesn't have a car, can I give her my financed car and just pay the car note still? Im so confused!

Read more: Inherited a car don't know what to do with my other car?