Thursday, November 26, 2015

Is it weid that I'm not interested in having a fast or sporty car?


I'm a 17 year old male. I've noticed other people my age want something fast like a Camaro or Corvette. Or they want something really fancy like a Mercedes or BMW. Or trucks and SUVs like Jeep Wrangler, Escalade, Range Rover or an off road pickup. The cars students drive range from beat up old Saturns, Chevy Cavaliers, Civics and pickup trucks all the way to brand new Toyotas. My one friend has an Infiniti G35. Sure I want a car like a Mustang but, I'd rather drive that in summer and nice weather. I'll drive a truck or SUV in winter. I don't really want some high end car. I'd be happy with an old truck, SUV or van. I have an old rusty truck that I drive. Is it weird that I don't want some fast car or sports car?
Added (1). I've driven fast and fancy cars before.
Added (2). I'd rather have an old Ford or Chevy than a new high end luxury car.
Added (3). I like my old truck. It's simple, easy to drive, and easy to work on.
Added (4). I have a classic Ford truck and I love it.

Read more: Is it weid that I'm not interested in having a fast or sporty car?