Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Will an auto-broker take back a used car if it was sold AS-IS?


Nearly two months ago I had to make an emergency buy on a new used car after my ford took it's last drive. I got it on a lein and owe less than 1500 on it. However, ever since I drove that car off the lot it has been giving me nothing but grief. It is one thing after another and the dealer claimed it was in great shape and a clean history. I believed him because the times I did test drive it it ran alright. I found out later just how neglected this car was. I had my father in law take a look and he can tell the spark plugs have probably never been replaced. It has a few serious problems with the cooling system and more. I can not affor to take it to a mechanic, pay the bill every month, and pay the insane full-coverage insurance for it. Bying it was a mistake and it is sucking me dry. It has gotten to the point where I dont even care if I get a refund. I just want this POS PT Cruiser out of my life!
Any ideas? What options do I have?

Read more: Will an auto-broker take back a used car if it was sold AS-IS?