Saturday, November 28, 2015

Will A FOXBODY Mustang Convertible leek if it's sitting out in the Sun without being in the garage?


okay I'm a huge Fox Body Mustang Fan and sometimes I think about buying a Ford Mustang foxbody with an automatic transmission. I live within the southern united States (aprox. Tallahassee Florida) the problem is I see Fox Body Mustangs with a convertible style equipped with an automatic transmission why I mostly all the notchbacks and hatchback Mustang foxbody are all 5 speed manuals and I am NOT a 5-speed manual person (just because I think it's complicated and I don't like changing gears; most of this is true because Fox Body Mustang with the hatchback or notchback body style are extremely rare and a generally I never seen at all anymore). My house also does not have a garage and my mom tells me foxbody Mustang convertibles will leak if they're not garage kept. Since my house is not have a garage and most of the Fox Body Mustangs with a automatic transmission are all of convertibles, will they leak if they're not garage kept.

Read more: Will A FOXBODY Mustang Convertible leek if it's sitting out in the Sun without being in the garage?