Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Will Sedans become obsolete soon?

Now I don't think i my lifetime they will be able to perfect electric cars now I don't think the Civics or Camry's will be out of business since they are popular here. Ford already stopped making Sedans and GM closed a few of their plants which made some sedans. They both said they would focus more on their crossovers and pickups.

In my area I do see a lot of minivans, SUV's and F150's and Rams. I do see a lot of Sedans but they're usually either new meaning 2016- present or anything before 2008. Nothing in between.

My economics professor mentioned that they can make SUV's just as fuel efficient and they're bigger meaning they can store more room for passengers and utilities. Bigger vehicles also offer AWD and 4WD although expensive to fix, and if you live in a snowy area like mean they are helpful. Sedans usually get stuck more often since they are very low and close to the ground.

Read more: Will Sedans become obsolete soon?