Wednesday, December 17, 2014

My Suv over heats then cools down many times and heater blows cold air?

Hello all I ty for reading this and hope someone could help out
Any help is great
Ty in advance
2010 Ford Explorer over heats goes all the way to red line for a few seconds then returns to normal
Heater also been blowing cold air
Turning on heater and or defrost doesn't help
Temp level doing this many times in a row
But when I get out to check
It is not boiling or hissing

I have " bleed the raideator
And it is not losing water no drips any where
I have no idea what to do
I ty all in advance for any help you can give
Ty Vm
I have also Replaced the thermostat

Read more: My Suv over heats then cools down many times and heater blows cold air?