Wednesday, August 19, 2015

2003 Ford Mustang Exhaust System?


I will probably get a lot beef about this question… But here I go.
I currently have a 2003 V6 Ford Mustang. I'm not extremely familiar with cars. However, lately I've been wanting to add a exhaust system on my Mustang. I have been looking at the LoudMouth exhaust system. The problem is; all exhaust systems on 99-04 Mustangs are for GT's. I don't have a GT… I don't have the money either to buy a GT. This Mustang was given to me by a family member so I have very close ties with it. I am a college student so pricing is a huge factor. (Another reason why the LoudMouth exhaust system is preferred) my question really consists of two parts;
1. What do I need to do/buy in order for a GT exhaust system to be compatibles
2. I am a big fan of those Insanely loud cars (some people find it anoyying) and I want my car to be as loud as possible. If LoudMouth is not appropriate what combination can I use to achieve such loudness?
Thanks you!

Read more: 2003 Ford Mustang Exhaust System?