Friday, August 28, 2015

Do I need to pay my company for damage I did to a car?


So I work at a car dealership and I was cleaning this ford truck I was done with it so as I was backing it up and the I lost control of the truck I wasn't going fast probably about 8 miles and bam I hit the rear bumper and door but the reason is because the floor was slippery due to the fact that I spray armorall on the tires so the overspray eventually gets on the floor and some of the armorall that end up in the floor probably rubed on the tires tread and caused the tires to lose control but they never provided me with something to clean the floor so that it wouldnt become a hazard to me or other cars so its their fault too I guess later the other day they provided me with a power wash machine to clean the floor but what do I need it now for I already crashed and they made me sign a paper referral that says that I will have to pay all damages or if I don't sign it I will be fired so what can I do and the camera only caught footage of when I crashed also there was a guy that wouldnt move and left me a tight space to get out of so what can I do I can't afford to pay about about 1000 dollars for damage it wasn't even that bad the parts just had dents wich were fixed up no new parts had to be bought so what can I do what are my rights

Read more: Do I need to pay my company for damage I did to a car?