Tuesday, August 25, 2015

How much should I charge to detail a car like with professional results?


I want to start my own auto detailing business I been working as a car porter and I been detailing cars a lot so I know what I'm doing its just that i don't know how much to charge since I never charged for detailing a car before I work for a dealership and well they just pay me my weekly check but this is what I do wash with pressure washer then soap it up and foam it up then I dry it and clay it with detailing clay and then I wax it and clean the wheels and tires and dress them and vacuum the whole car I remove seats and make sure all the crumbs and sticky candies and stuff like that are gone then I also steam the seats and carpet and after that I also give shine to all the interior clean leather seats also and clean the engine I don't pressure wash it I clean it with some degreaser that doesn't need water so I basically do everything and what about buffing do I charge extra I have done expensive cars too like Bentleys Mercedes bmw ford gts and Porsche audi r8'8 all types of cars please help and is it a good business to get into I know I won't go rich but is it possible to make a comfortable living out of that my family says I have a shitty job as a car detailer and its true but they don't have the right to be so rude to me about it they call me a stupid car washer sometimes it gets annoying I want to prove them wrong and not only that but I also love what I do too and thanks in advance

Read more: How much should I charge to detail a car like with professional results?