Sunday, August 23, 2015

Which would be a better buy?


In about 5 months I’m going to purchase my second car. I have 00 Mazda protege that has gave me a number of problems, so I want to get something nice for my next car. My budget is about 15-16k sticker price. The two cars I’ve been looking at is a 2012 Honda accord or a 2010 ford mustang. I’ll be 23 by the time. MY insurance provider informed me since I had my license for 4 years my premium will be lower. Can assume if I purchase the mustang it wouldn’t matter much. Which is better in?

Reliability

Mpg

Spacious (for me not the passengers)

Low cost repair

Which will last 10 or 15 years? With minimal problems?

Also if anyone has suggestions on other vehicles I will do some research and take it into consideration

Read more: Which would be a better buy?