Saturday, January 2, 2016

What CUV would you recommend?


So I looking at getting a new vehicle when my 2000 Altima goes. I have been thinking a lot about different vehicles, I've decided based on my life style a CUV or SUV would be a better fit for me. My Altima you have to put the front passengers seat all the way forward to fit my god son's car seat in it. So I want a vehicle that has enough room for a car seat or two. Because my fiance and I are planning to start our family in the next 2 years or so. But where we live is out kind of in the country so thats why a CUV/SUV is ideal becuse of AWD. But I alsp want something that is going to get decent gas milage. Something I can grow a family into would be great. I am a big Nissan fan especially because they have a thing called Nissan Snug Kids. Which is a program they spent thousands of hours developing which car seats will fit ideally in each vehicle. As far as I know, no other vehicle manufacturer has something like that. Although I am a huge Nissan fan I would be okay with looking at anything. Besides Ford. I have a couple CUV/SUV's I've been looking at but would love to get recommendations from other users. Especially Mom's.

The ones I have been looking at are;

Nissan Juke
Nissan Rouge
Chevy Trax
Chevy Equiox

I would love to hear your recommendations.

Read more: What CUV would you recommend?