Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Car Electrical Issue 96 Ford Mustang?


As I was driving home on the highway Sunday my electrical systems slowly died. The gauge indicated a very low battery charge. Once I eventually lost everything I pulled to the side, yanked my battery to charge it at Autozone and put it back in to get the car home before I put a new alternator in. With my now half recharged battery I made it back home. Tuesday I install a new alternator and the car drives around just fine and with a healthy reading on voltage. Unfortunately, this morning, as I turned my ignition the car made little to no effort to turn.

The battery is fairly new (about a year old), with no indication of bad terminals and Autozone acknowledged there were no issues with the battery when charging it. I m clueless as to what it is at this point. Any ideas?

Read more: Car Electrical Issue 96 Ford Mustang?