Monday, October 19, 2015

Does anyone in the Georgia area have a car they want to get rid of?


Hello, I am in desperate need of a car. I am a 18-year-old girl. I sometimes borrow my grandmother's car, but now that she has a job it conflicts with my schedule; she also pics of a family friend's child from school around 330 every day. I have a part-time job, I also am A aspiring actress, but since I don't have a car I miss out on different gigs and also auditions. That's the career I am trying to pursue so if I miss out on opportunities they won't be any and I don't want to be stuck at my part-time job forever or just go to school for something I don't want to do. I really need a car just to get to regular places like my acting classes but I can't a Ford a monthly payment and I also don't have credit for even a cheaper but used car. So the main question here is there anybody in the Georgia area who has a car they no longer need or would like to get rid of? It would be great for me. I really don't don't know what other options there is for me and public transportation is a no-no or is hard to use in Georgia.

Read more: Does anyone in the Georgia area have a car they want to get rid of?