Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My car will randomly slow down, the steering wheel will seize and the car will just come to a stop?


Hi everyone I have a 1996 Ford Crown Victoria. Lately my car will slow down to a halt and the power steering will stop working. The battery light will come on as well. I was thinking it could be the belt but I don't think the belt would have to do with my gas pedal would it? Also if I put my car in park after this happens I just restart my car and it just works normally. Luckily this has only happened 3 times in the last month and only when I'm slowing down. Although this is definitely something to be concerned about. Hopefully we can figure this out. Thanks everyone.

Read more: My car will randomly slow down, the steering wheel will seize and the car will just come to a stop?