Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Engine Light on newly owned Ford Fusion fwd 2016?


I just got this car 2 months ago. I have noticed a small slight problem with the car though. The only literal problem i can think of is usually when you push the gas on a car it should just go forward. With this car i recently noticed that when i push the gas sometimes it goes alittle then feels like it stopped for a very brief milisecond then continues like it should. Thats the only noticeable problem i can think of. I have heard people talking about how the gas cap can be a problem if cracked or loose. But the my ford doesnt have one. So that rules out that one problem there. So if any mechanic or someone with a FORD FUSION FWD 2016 has had this problem please let me know what it could be and how i can fix it. Thanks again.

Read more: Engine Light on newly owned Ford Fusion fwd 2016?