Sunday, November 29, 2015

What am I expecting to pay for my car insurance?


I do have a car yet but I will definitely have the money to buy my first on the 18th (and man am I too excited). But I know insurance is a must unless I plan to go to jail, so how much am I expecting to pay. The car I am looking at is a Used 96 Ford Contour GL from a dealership, which might be gone when I can buy it but lets use this for now. I'm an 18 y/o female (biologically) and got my license in May after my 1st try. Usually drove my granma car with no issues and I'm on her insurance currently, so is it even possible to just switch over the info to my own vehicle? I live in a pretty okay city and am a college student living in the dorms until May when I'm leaving for an apt.

Hopefully thats enough info so thanks I guess.

And I know damn well someone will say "You're 18, why do you even think you can actually get a car?" Cause they wanna look smart and parental. I just began working overnight as a janitor and part-time at a sub place. I'm paying in full cause I don't have a credit card yet. Hopefully that answers the smart-asses out there.

Read more: What am I expecting to pay for my car insurance?