Thursday, September 3, 2015

I just waxed my car about 2 weeks ago, and the paint is rougher then ever?


I drive an 04 ford truck. I took it to the car wash the day of, and figured hey I may as well try waxing it. I bought some meguire cleaner wax I think it's called. So I waxed it, and the paint looked and felt really nice after and I was happy. Now today I washed my car at the hand car wash and used the foam brush, high pressure soap, exc. I came home and felt the paint while it was still a little wet… And it feels like All the wax is off! My paint felt smoother 2 weeks ago before I waxed it! Can someone please tell me this is temporary or something because now I think my cars paint is either ruined or not as smooth.

Read more: I just waxed my car about 2 weeks ago, and the paint is rougher then ever?