Sunday, January 17, 2016

Ford Mustang or Jeep Wrangler? And other recommendations?


So I am 16, turning 17. I currently have a 2006 Mustang, but it has had many electrical problems, with the battery dying all the time(yes we have gotten a new battery and alternator for it already), and it has been at the mechanic for over a month now. Ive read a lot of people had the same problem with the 2006 Mustangs. My mom wants us to get it fixed and then sell it and I get a newer car or a more reliable one. I love my mustang so much, so I have been looking at some newer ones, along with looking at a Mazda 3. The only thing is that I have been driving my sisters mazda 3, and I dont feel i have a lot of control over it. Anyways then I was thinking about a Jeep wrangler because when I graduate, I am most likely going to commute to college and I live in a state where we get a few snow storms in the winter, and I want to be able to bring my Border collie around when we go on hikes, and I dont know if it would be safe for her to be in a cramped Mustang. Which one? Any other recommendations? And please dont say a Honda Civic or anything like that. I have been looking at them… And they just arent for me. Sorry this was long, just wanted to explain my situation and etc.

(P.S please dont say the Mustang isnt a good first car, when my car was working, I could control it much easier than my sisters Mazda 3…)

Read more: Ford Mustang or Jeep Wrangler? And other recommendations?